Sunday, 10 October 2010

A video, a book, a thought. And a spider

For all of you who are not aware of the fact that I have for the first time in my life found a video worth “sharing” on facebook, I will re-further-share it here.



It would be awesome if dudes like this were singing to all the girls in all labs worldwide, wouldn’t it? And whoever came up with the phrase that rhymes “dudes” with “centrifuge” is a genius. I will never again centrifuge without a huge grin on my face.

In other things my weekend was a bit drab. For the first time since the big quake it was raining. Luckily there was 1 timeslot without rain so I could dry my laundry outside, and in doing so bring a big fat spider into my bed with the clean&dry laundry. Huuuuuuuh.

I read a book ("World's End" by T.C. Boyle, awesome)
In it I found this:There is a thought for the week, thanks stranger!