Sunday, 30 May 2010

Photo update from my home

Some new pictures of my house with slightly more furniture and accessories …
This is the driveway to the street. I admit that it looks pretty horrible with all the concrete, but it’s not really that bad. Also my 3 “wheelie bins” for recycling.
The living room with the futon that is now transformed into a couch, I got a real bed in the bedroom now … It is still a bit empty here but that’s ok as I spend most of my time in the kitchen anyway.
So I got a real table in the kitchen, a working fridge, a microwave and a wardrobe sort of thing.
The big bed …
And the bathroom. Still not far away from the so called “4 quadrats bathroom”, but a separate bath and shower, I think it is a luxury…
I feel as if I have everything I need and so this weekend I didn’t buy anything except for a bowl. I baked a cake and a pizza. Definitely starting to feel at home.

And in the category “unusual fruit” I present the Kiwano. I noticed it in the supermarket, it said “from NZ”, it looked nice and exotic, so I bought it. Ai, it is painfully prickly. And the taste … watery cucumbery with a lot of slightly prickly seeds. Not really something I would recommend.