Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Back in the land of kiwis and hakas

You wouldn’t really say so based on blog topics lately, but I’ve been back in NZ for a while now. Everybody assumed I would be happy to be back home and everything, but in fact I’m restless still. Wanting to move on, make new start somewhere else again, keep living out of the backpack. I’m just a restless person in general. And the travels, especially those to the ancestral territories, released all sorts of doubts and deep thoughts about life and the universe. Bla. There is definitely good things about being back between super friendly kiwis and in a clean house, but I keep feeling like fleeing again.

Anyway, let’s focus on the positive. There is Rugby World Cup. Every game clarifies another mystic rule for us, and the muscled men tackling each other and doing all sorts of truly amazing physical things is just very fun to watch.

There are amazing tramps.

There is Macpac outdoor clothing with fantastically happy thermo shirts.
There is the surrealness of NZ landscapes.
And there is the garden.Enough to be grateful for.